|Tropical Bioessence Sdn. Bhd.|
TROPICAL BIOESSENCE SDN BHD
Tropical Bioessence Sdn. Bhd. (TBESB) began as Research-Develoment-Commercial operation in March 2005 at Melaka Institute of Biotechnology. We have grown steadily for over a year become a major supplier extracts in the booming natural products industry, aromatherapy especially. Currently we are the major supplier in Malaysia for essential oil, essential oil-based products and also herbal extracts. This outstanding performance throughout the years reflects our close harmony with both industry trends and the values of natural products consumers.
TBESB has demonstrated a strong business growth. The business was originally structured as a producer of essential oil and herbal extracts to end user. However with the great demand of natural product especially in aromatherapy products, TBESB now has several distributor and marketer in order to fulfill the demand.
The most sustained and dramatic success with product expansion has been in the area of aromatherapy. Early in history, TBESB accommodate its customer by buying bulk quantity of essential oils, blending and rebottling them in 10ml and 100ml bottles. This line grew steadily as the concept and practice of aromatherapy became increasingly popular in Malaysia. In an effort to meet as many customer requests as possible, TBESB expanded its nature of business, as a manufacturer of essential oils and few lines of essential oil-base products with
added many uncommon herbs and spices oil. Currently TBESB has launch their most anticipated EDP Perfume in Melaka, Sutra Glory and Sutra Heritage.
To realize the vision, in June 2006, with the assist of Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) TBESB has rent 5,300 sq. ft factory to build commercial essential oil and herbal extract plants. As a result, TBESB started their full commercial scale extraction by January 2007.
Holder of the GMP status and Bio-nexus Status granted from BiotechCorp, TBESB has spreading locally and internationally. The factory which situated at MIEL Masjid Tanah Melaka ready for huge production of extraction and any contract manufacturing (OEM).
To be an international leadership in production, value adding and marketing of essential oil, herbal and medicinal plant extracts.
1. To produce standard quality essential oil, herbal and medicinal products suitable for both local and international market.
2. To promote awareness and understanding of markets on essential oil, herbal and medicinal products to end-user as multi purpose home usage.
3. Improving continues effort on R&D in order to foster efficient industry development on essential oils and herbal extracts.
4. Encouraging the development of new crops and products to take advantage of market opportunities.
5. Improving yield and quality through technological advances. TBESB will focus on products that have good market potential. Strategic alliance with R&D institutions will enable the organization control its manufacturing efficiency in production by improving extraction process, value
adding, implementing quality assurance and control programs to guarantee consistency of quality.
We at TBESB believe in giving the best products and services to our customers.
Name Of Company – Tropical Bioessence Sdn Bhd.
Company Registration Number – 683554-V
Date of Incorporation – 8 March 2005
Suite 3-2, Aras 3, Menara MITC,
Jalan Konvensyen, Kompleks MITC,
Operation Address (Factory):
No. ST 519, Jalan Tunas Baru, Seksyen ¼,
Kawasan Perindustrian Masjid Tanah MIEL,
78300 Masjid Tanah, Melaka